1) Use the shell method to set up the integral that represents the volume of the solid formed by revolving the region bounded by the graphs of y=1/x and 2x+2y=5 about the line y=1/2. ( Do not evaluate the integral)
2) Find the volume of the solid formed by revolving the region bounded by the graphs of y=x^2 and y=2 about the x-axis.
3) Write the definite integral that represents the arc length of one period of the curve y=sin2x (do not evaluate the integral)
4) Write the definite integral that represents the area of the surface formed by revolving the graph of f(x)= x^1/2 on the interval (0, 4) about the y-axis (do not evaluate the integral)
Recently Asked Questions
- Can an individual's demand curve for a specific good be upward sloping ? illustrate this by showing a set of indifference curve and budget constraints
- The United States has a common law system. The common law began A. As a body of general rules applied in the courts throughout England. B. As a group of legal
- the nurse is conducting a physical examination of a child with a ventricular septal defect. Which finding would the nurse expect to assess