2. Mrs. Gardner went to the market. She purchased some lettuce heads and some tomatoes. There were 12 items purchased. She bought twice as many tomatoes as lettuce heads.
3. 3 times the first of three consecutive numbers is 4 more than 2 times the second.
Recently Asked Questions
- Milk has a pH of 6. Tomato juice has a pH of 4. Therefore, tomato juice is: A .20 times more acidic than milk. B .20 times less acidic than milk. C .100
- import java.util.NoSuchElementException; /** * A listnked list is a sequence of nodes with efficient element * insertion and removal. This class contains a
- Discuss and explain the different theories of feminist criminology. What are the key differences between each of the theories?