2. Mrs. Gardner went to the market. She purchased some lettuce heads and some tomatoes. There were 12 items purchased. She bought twice as many tomatoes as lettuce heads.
3. 3 times the first of three consecutive numbers is 4 more than 2 times the second.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of these New World colonial societies would you have preferred to live in and why
- The basic SI unit of pressure is expressed in kilograms per square meter or Pascal. Explain how the pressure of compressed air in a SCBA storage cylinder is
- Little Mitchell was once again running through the house like a wild monkey! This time he had in his tender little innocent hands a sharp needle from his