2. Mrs. Gardner went to the market. She purchased some lettuce heads and some tomatoes. There were 12 items purchased. She bought twice as many tomatoes as lettuce heads.
3. 3 times the first of three consecutive numbers is 4 more than 2 times the second.
Recently Asked Questions
- Food , housing , transportation , and personal services are big spending items for this demographic group . Their focus is on the family and children .
- What processes is the medulla involved in ?
- Baby boomers represent 42 percent of the population in the United States , but account for _____ percent of the total spending .