1) For a simple random sample , n= 700 and p= 0.63. At the 0.025 level, test H0: π ≤ 0.60 versus H1: π 0.60 (π this symbol represents Pi)
2) The director of admissions at a large university says that 15% of high school juniors to whom she sends university literature eventually apply for admission. IN a sample of 300 persons to whom materials were sent,30 students applied for admission. In a two-tail test at the 0.05 level of significance, should we reject the directors claim?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Module 2 Sociology .docx.
- Part a. A wheel has a radius of 3.5 m. How far (path length) does a point on the circumference travel if the wheel is rotated through an angle of 46 ? Answer
- Analyze the poem "Reverse Suicide" by Matt Rasmussen