1. A farmer had several pens out by the barn. He had used 17 lenghts of fence to make the pens, but now he needs to use six of those fence lengths for another project. He wants to remove six fence lenghts but still have two square pens remaing. Which lenghts should he remove?
2. Mrs. young has her 18 students seated in a circle. They are evenly
spaced and numbered in order. which student is directly opposite these three students?
Recently Asked Questions
- LCO:4 Separation of duties refers to: Making each manager personally responsible for his/her department. Keeping functions across different departments
- From the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, a sample of 50 nonsmokers exposed to environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) have a mean serum cotinine
- LCO:1 On July 31, ELOE, Inc. received $5,000 cash from a customer who previously purchased ELOE's products on account. What should ELOE, Inc. record at the