1. The median of a data set is always one of the data values.
2. The number of permutations of two items from a data set is
always two times the number of combinations when taking two
objects at a time from the same data set. .
3. In large data sets (1,000 or more values), the mean is always one
of the data values
Recently Asked Questions
- On the YouTube Video “ Minimum Wage : A Tool to Oppress Poor Minorities . ” Economist Thomas Sowell tells us that by the late 1940 ’ s the minimum wage
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 2060 hw due march 21.
- In the case of the “ key fee ” what occurs in the rental market ?