1. The median of a data set is always one of the data values.
2. The number of permutations of two items from a data set is
always two times the number of combinations when taking two
objects at a time from the same data set. .
3. In large data sets (1,000 or more values), the mean is always one
of the data values
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help solving these two questions. Please help. Tried everything. Thank you!
- Is the concept of forgiveness important for society? Can society find forgiveness similar to Gabby Giffords and Mark Kelly?
- What is the relationship between employee hiring and health and safety within the organisation, if at all? How can employee selection for staffing, to