3. Finding , , and Unusual Values. Assume that a procedure yields a binomial distribution with N trials and the probability of success for one trial is P. Use the given values of N and P to find the mean N and standard deviation , Also, use the range rule of thumb to find the minimum usual value -2 and the maximum usual value + 2 .
N=767, P= 1/6
4. Ten percent of American adults are left-handed. A statistics class has 25 students in attendance.
A. Find the mean and standard deviation for the number of left-handed students in such classes of 25 students.
B. Would it be unusual to survey a class of 25 students and find that 5 of them are left-handed? Why or why not?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from smt1.pdf.
- how do they standardized the terminology and the language in informatics?
- Suppose that the following economy consists of two types of people, A and B, with population 100 for each type. Time is inﬁnite and labeled as t =