For the systems of linear equations in questions 1-2
- Determine how many solutions exist
- Use either elimination or substitution to find the solutions (if any)
- Graph the two lines, labeling the x-intercepts, y-intercepts, and points of intersection
y = 2x + 3 and y = -x – 4
2x + 3y = 8 and 3x + 2y = 7
Recently Asked Questions
- A fitness club claims that the average age of its members is 42. Assume that the ages are normally distributed. You believe that the average age is less than
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Class_2 (1).
- Why would the Atlantic Charter become significant in history ?