Examples of the binomial and poisson distributions are all around us.
* Identify a real-life example or application of either the binomial or Poisson distribution.
* Specify how the conditions for that distribution are met.
* Suggest reasonable values for n and p (binomial) or mu (poisson) for your example.
* Calculate the mean and standard deviation of the distribution for your example.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hey. Could please help me with those questions. Please give good explanation
- Consider an air-filled parallel-plate capacitor with one plate connected to a spring having a force constant k, and another plate held fixed. The system rests
- Hello: I wonder the difference between a direct channel and indirect channel. suppose a company own a shop and it opened another branch and also sell fast food