Examples of the binomial and poisson distributions are all around us.
* Identify a real-life example or application of either the binomial or Poisson distribution.
* Specify how the conditions for that distribution are met.
* Suggest reasonable values for n and p (binomial) or mu (poisson) for your example.
* Calculate the mean and standard deviation of the distribution for your example.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose a manager accepts Nick's idea, but the idea fails when it is tried out. Which consequence for Nick would be appropriate? A) Fire Nick for taking too
- I am looking for some help in regards to some simple Assignment work that needs to be done. It's a fairly easy course and shouldn't take up much time. I have
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from BUS_370_Test_2a_SP12 <a