Examples of the binomial and poisson distributions are all around us.
* Identify a real-life example or application of either the binomial or Poisson distribution.
* Specify how the conditions for that distribution are met.
* Suggest reasonable values for n and p (binomial) or mu (poisson) for your example.
* Calculate the mean and standard deviation of the distribution for your example.
Recently Asked Questions
- Who was the president of the United States during the great depression? What was its major impact on US history?
- Today there are some 440 nuclear power reactors operating in 31 countries plus Taiwan, with a combined capacity of over 385 GWe. In 2014 these provided 2411
- I attached number 16. How much more money for the rest of the questions?