2. Which of the following scale factors would produce an expansion under a dilation of the original image? (Points : 1)
3. Where might the center of dilation for a given figure lie? (Points : 1)
on the figure
outside the figure
inside the figure
all of the above
4. A dilation has a scale factor of 1/4. What term best describes this type of dilation? (Points : 1)
5. What must be true about the image of ΔJKL under a dilation with a scale factor of 2/3 and center of dilation at point C?
(Points : 1)
The image is smaller than ΔJKL and on the same side of point C as ΔJKL.
The image is larger than ΔJKL and on the same side of point C as ΔJKL.
The image is smaller than ΔJKL and on the opposite side of point C from ΔJKL.
The image is larger than ΔJKL and on the opposite side of point C from ΔJKL.
Recently Asked Questions
- In this assignment we’ll illustrate the idea of a sampling distribution in the case of a very small sample from a very small population. The population will
- What do the poems of Anne Bradstreet and the Narrative of Rowlandson, when looked at together, suggest about the fears and anxieties of women in Puritan
- Need help with Statistics and probability. Please check attached file.