2. Which of the following scale factors would produce an expansion under a dilation of the original image? (Points : 1)
3. Where might the center of dilation for a given figure lie? (Points : 1)
on the figure
outside the figure
inside the figure
all of the above
4. A dilation has a scale factor of 1/4. What term best describes this type of dilation? (Points : 1)
5. What must be true about the image of ΔJKL under a dilation with a scale factor of 2/3 and center of dilation at point C?
(Points : 1)
The image is smaller than ΔJKL and on the same side of point C as ΔJKL.
The image is larger than ΔJKL and on the same side of point C as ΔJKL.
The image is smaller than ΔJKL and on the opposite side of point C from ΔJKL.
The image is larger than ΔJKL and on the opposite side of point C from ΔJKL.
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help of a good physics or math tutor to find the value of the complex integral. Correctness is very important as this will give final result of all my
- shi 7) Each question should be at least 125-250 words. 1. Review these two sample “Sample Meeting Agenda” “Making Meeting Agendas Useful” Create an
- Kindly send me an answer to this A General Manger of Harley-Davidson has to decide on the size of a new facility. The GM has narrowed the choices to two: large