2. Which of the following scale factors would produce an expansion under a dilation of the original image? (Points : 1)
3. Where might the center of dilation for a given figure lie? (Points : 1)
on the figure
outside the figure
inside the figure
all of the above
4. A dilation has a scale factor of 1/4. What term best describes this type of dilation? (Points : 1)
5. What must be true about the image of ΔJKL under a dilation with a scale factor of 2/3 and center of dilation at point C?
(Points : 1)
The image is smaller than ΔJKL and on the same side of point C as ΔJKL.
The image is larger than ΔJKL and on the same side of point C as ΔJKL.
The image is smaller than ΔJKL and on the opposite side of point C from ΔJKL.
The image is larger than ΔJKL and on the opposite side of point C from ΔJKL.
This question was asked on Mar 23, 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- Does anyone know the answer to the following question: Ann, a security administrator, is hardening the user password policies. She currently has the following
- Assignment 3: Obesity in America Obesity in America is considered an epidemic. There are many contributing factors to obesity (both childhood and adult), such
- paraphrase (use your own words) change as much as you can Mixing tank is machine container used for blending different components together. The purpose of the