2. Which of the following scale factors would produce an expansion under a dilation of the original image? (Points : 1)
3. Where might the center of dilation for a given figure lie? (Points : 1)
on the figure
outside the figure
inside the figure
all of the above
4. A dilation has a scale factor of 1/4. What term best describes this type of dilation? (Points : 1)
5. What must be true about the image of ΔJKL under a dilation with a scale factor of 2/3 and center of dilation at point C?
(Points : 1)
The image is smaller than ΔJKL and on the same side of point C as ΔJKL.
The image is larger than ΔJKL and on the same side of point C as ΔJKL.
The image is smaller than ΔJKL and on the opposite side of point C from ΔJKL.
The image is larger than ΔJKL and on the opposite side of point C from ΔJKL.
Recently Asked Questions
- A flat 141-turn current-carrying loop is immersed in a uniform magnetic field. The area of the loop is 5.13 × 10-4 m2 and the angle between its magnetic
- hie, Basing on the readings provided and any other relevant sources, describe the new risks facing society and business today. What risks do organizations face
- Please answer the following question about cisco routing and windows server. Answers to each question needs to be a complete and coherent response to each