2. Which of the following scale factors would produce an expansion under a dilation of the original image? (Points : 1)
3. Where might the center of dilation for a given figure lie? (Points : 1)
on the figure
outside the figure
inside the figure
all of the above
4. A dilation has a scale factor of 1/4. What term best describes this type of dilation? (Points : 1)
5. What must be true about the image of ΔJKL under a dilation with a scale factor of 2/3 and center of dilation at point C?
(Points : 1)
The image is smaller than ΔJKL and on the same side of point C as ΔJKL.
The image is larger than ΔJKL and on the same side of point C as ΔJKL.
The image is smaller than ΔJKL and on the opposite side of point C from ΔJKL.
The image is larger than ΔJKL and on the opposite side of point C from ΔJKL.
Recently Asked Questions
- The CEO of SwiftLink spends one week each month going to sales appointments with various salespeople in the company. In addition to assisting the salespeople
- Tamara Grindel is a doctor who practices with a group of other physicians with the same specialty. She is considering taking a course on selling skills. What
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter4 https://www.coursehero.com/file/10407913/Chapter4/?dqqid=