2. (TCO 7) A nursing school wants to estimate the true mean annual income of its alumni. It randomly samples 200 of its alumni. The mean annual income was $55,200 with a standard deviation of $1,500. Find a 95% confidence interval for the true mean annual income of the nursing school alumni. Write a statement about the confidence level and the interval you find. (Points : 6)
3. (TCO 7) An auditor wants to estimate what proportion of a bank’s commercial loan files are incomplete. The auditor randomly samples 100 files and finds 9 are incomplete. Using a 95% confidence interval, estimate the true proportion of incomplete files for ALL the bank’s commercial loans. Write a statement about the confidence level and the interval you find. (Points : 6)
due in hour
This question was asked on Feb 19, 2012.
Recently Asked Questions
- If you there are going to be 60% more jobs in the micro-submarine design as opposed to just 30% more jobs in IT security. You do not consider just how many
- Critically analyze the concept of stretching. Is stretching for improved flexibility? If so, to what extent is flexibility necessary in a general fitness
- What are some different styles of leadership in Criminal Justice? What are some of your own experiences in strong and weaker leaders?