2. (TCO 7) A nursing school wants to estimate the true mean annual income of its alumni. It randomly samples 200 of its alumni. The mean annual income was $55,200 with a standard deviation of $1,500. Find a 95% confidence interval for the true mean annual income of the nursing school alumni. Write a statement about the confidence level and the interval you find. (Points : 6)
3. (TCO 7) An auditor wants to estimate what proportion of a bank’s commercial loan files are incomplete. The auditor randomly samples 100 files and finds 9 are incomplete. Using a 95% confidence interval, estimate the true proportion of incomplete files for ALL the bank’s commercial loans. Write a statement about the confidence level and the interval you find. (Points : 6)
due in hour
Recently Asked Questions
- Need help here: Cross 2: Female Ambler x Male Wild Type Offspring Vial 2 Wild type Ambler Total Male 0 32 32 Female 32 0 32 Total 32 32 64 14) What does cross
- There are a number of terms used in conformational analysis. Match each term below with the appropriate definition? Questions///////// Selected Match 1.
- Texas Government (2306); Textbooks: Farmer, Brain R. Choices: Custom Resources for Political Science. True/False Questions 1. Texans, unlike most American