2. (TCO 7) A nursing school wants to estimate the true mean annual income of its alumni. It randomly samples 200 of its alumni. The mean annual income was $55,200 with a standard deviation of $1,500. Find a 95% confidence interval for the true mean annual income of the nursing school alumni. Write a statement about the confidence level and the interval you find. (Points : 6)
3. (TCO 7) An auditor wants to estimate what proportion of a bank’s commercial loan files are incomplete. The auditor randomly samples 100 files and finds 9 are incomplete. Using a 95% confidence interval, estimate the true proportion of incomplete files for ALL the bank’s commercial loans. Write a statement about the confidence level and the interval you find. (Points : 6)
due in hour
Recently Asked Questions
- In this excerpt from "Ulysses" by Alfred, Lord Tennyson, which of the following is a recurring concept? *** Please see attached pic with the answer options.***
- I need to submit this assignment and trying to figure out if Im near correct or if I will fail this assignment. I don't want to be I need help.
- Pyorrhoea is a disease of the......someone help me