2. (TCO 7) A nursing school wants to estimate the true mean annual income of its alumni. It randomly samples 200 of its alumni. The mean annual income was $55,200 with a standard deviation of $1,500. Find a 95% confidence interval for the true mean annual income of the nursing school alumni. Write a statement about the confidence level and the interval you find. (Points : 6)
3. (TCO 7) An auditor wants to estimate what proportion of a bank’s commercial loan files are incomplete. The auditor randomly samples 100 files and finds 9 are incomplete. Using a 95% confidence interval, estimate the true proportion of incomplete files for ALL the bank’s commercial loans. Write a statement about the confidence level and the interval you find. (Points : 6)
due in hour
Recently Asked Questions
- On its takeoff roll, the airplane starts from rest and accelerates according to a = a 0 - kv 2 where a 0 is the constant acceleration resulting from the engine
- State and explain five emerging technologies of programming?
- 9. Which of the following reasoning processes does a virtual auditor use to identify financial systemtransactions that are very similar to each other but are