Determine whether each statement is true or false. Explain.
1. The median of a data set is always one of the data values.
2. The number of permutations of two items from a data set is
always two times the number of combinations when taking two
objects at a time from the same data set. .
3. In large data sets (1,000 or more values), the mean is always one
of the data values
Recently Asked Questions
- The most effective method of determining isotopic ratios of elements is a. mass spectrometry b. isotope spectrometry c. absorption spectroscopy d. isotopic
- The theory of vision that best explains blue-yellow color blindness ?
- Which of the following statements are false regarding the developmental trajectory of depression ?