A toy rocket is launched straight up from the top of a building 64 ft tall at an initial velocity of 243 ft per sec. Using the function V(x)=-16t^2+vt+h, answer the following.
1. Give the function that describes the height of the rocket in terms of t?
2. Determine the time at which the rocket reaches its maximum height, and its maximum height in feet?
3. For what time interval will the rocket be more than 400 ft above the ground level?
4. for how many seconds will it hit the ground?
Recently Asked Questions
- For a string stretched between two supports, two successive standing-wave frequencies are 510 Hz and 680 Hz. There are also other standing waves with higher
- very urgent. Pls step by step to calculate. very urgent
- Let R[x] be the set of all polynomials with coefficients in a ring R in the variable x. Prove that R[x] satisfies the 3 (THREE properties: 1.) (R,+) is an