When shopping you often gather comparison data to get the best deal. Consider buying pizza
These are just some of the questions you may want to consider when buying pizza:
• What is the best pizza deal in your area?
• How do you conduct comparative shopping when different pizza stores have different size pans?
• Are prices for some large pizzas for a particular store proportional to the amount of pizza for each size?
• Does any combination of two pan sizes give a better buy than a larger pan size?
• Is pizza available in any shape besides circles? If so, what are the advantages and disadvantages of these shapes from a marketing viewpoint?
From a consumer viewpoint, collect data from two of your favorite pizza restaurants in the following four areas:
1. Collect statistics in
• pan sizes
• topping options
2. To begin your research, answer the following questions:
3. Compare cost per square inch of pizza for each pan size offered by a restaurant.
4. Compare cost per square inch of pizza with customer-chosen toppings versus store established combinations of toppings.
5. Compare cost per square inch of pizza for small, medium, and large pizzas for these two restaurants.
Note: Use the following formulas:
Area of circle = 22/7 x radius x radius
Area of a rectangle = length x width
Recently Asked Questions
- Please review my Personal Narrative Essay and feel free to make any needed correction. Thanks Have you ever hoped for something? Well, I did; my name is Angel,
- I need the below paraphrased for originality yet still cover the same content. I will provide generous tip afterwards if properly done. Thank you. The U.S.
- In order to fund her retirement, Michele requires a portfolio with an expected return of 0.10 per year over the next 30 years. She has decided to invest in