2. prove that the triangle formed by joining the midpoints of the three sides of an isosceles triangle is also isosceles
3. prove that the triangle formed by joining the midpoints of the three sides of an equilateral triangle is also equilateral
4. prove that the median to the equal sides of an isosceles triangle are equal to each other
5. prove that the median to the base of an isosceles triangle divide each other into respectively equal segments
6. prove that the median to the base of an isosceles triangle is perpendicular to the base and bisects the opposite angle
7. prove that if one of the altitudes of a triangle is also a median, then the triangle is isosceles
This question was asked on Jan 14, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- In your opinion, who should go to jail or prison when a willful safety violation results in death in an organization? Why? Please -At least 1 source used.
- A researcher claims that the proportion of the current U.S. workforce that are Union members is less than 12%. A random sample of 160 workers was taken to
- Please need help show clear work thank you.... Please identify the pros and cons of the vertical integration strategies pursued by Quantum and Seagate. Which