Apply the guidelines to the following problem:
• You are a buyer for a coffeehouse and are responsible for purchasing the beans. This month, you must buy three grades of coffee bean. The different grades are blended with various flavors to make well-known coffee drinks. The beans are selling for $0.80, $1.20, and $1.80 per pound. You want to know how much of each grade of bean to buy, based on the following assumptions given to you by the owner:
• The total weight of beans needed is 15,000 pounds to minimize shipping costs.
• You must spend the budgeted amount of $20,000.
• You need 2,000 more pounds of the most expensive grade than the least expensive grade.
• Use x, y, and z to represent the weights of the three grades of beans you buy, where x is the weight of the least expensive bean, y is the weight of the next expensive bean, and z is the weight of the most expensive bean.
• Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Recently Asked Questions
- Software company Hubspot needs to hire creative, highly-motivated, and team-oriented engineers to develop and improve its programs. David Cancel,
- I get a 1d return 1 exit status. I do not know what to do. I am using Codeblocks. #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <list> using namespace std;
- A marketing firm evaluates all job candidates for account executive positions on the basis of the candidates' job history and previous experience, their