Apply the guidelines to the following problem:
• You are a buyer for a coffeehouse and are responsible for purchasing the beans. This month, you must buy three grades of coffee bean. The different grades are blended with various flavors to make well-known coffee drinks. The beans are selling for $0.80, $1.20, and $1.80 per pound. You want to know how much of each grade of bean to buy, based on the following assumptions given to you by the owner:
• The total weight of beans needed is 15,000 pounds to minimize shipping costs.
• You must spend the budgeted amount of $20,000.
• You need 2,000 more pounds of the most expensive grade than the least expensive grade.
• Use x, y, and z to represent the weights of the three grades of beans you buy, where x is the weight of the least expensive bean, y is the weight of the next expensive bean, and z is the weight of the most expensive bean.
• Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Recently Asked Questions
- At the beginning of your shift you should consult with kitchen and bar staff about the ensuing service period. What information do you need to exchange?
- When independent variables in a regression are highly correlated with each other , you have : 4p
- In regression analysis , the variable being predicted is : 4p