Use elimination to solve each system
Given an equation of a line, find it slope and intercepts.
y-2=4(x-3) and 2x-4y=8
Graph the straight line given the equation:
y=4x-6 and 5x+3y=-15
Write equations of lines given certain conditions:
Given 2 points what is the equation? Write the equation of a line parallel to y=3x-4 and thru (8,-2)
Solve a system of linear equations:
1. 2x-7y=12 and y=3x+8 (2 by 2)
2. 5x-6y=12 and 4x+3y=-10 (2 by 2)
3. x+2y+z=5 and 2x+y-3z=-2 and 3x+y+4z=-5 (3 by 3)
This question was asked on Jan 19, 2013 and answered on Jan 20, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from BIBL DBFs.docx.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 1S03_Assignment3_2015.
- Please help me. I do not know what I am doing. I have completed 12 questions in the homework but cannot figure out these 8.