1. First variable is extrinsic motivation
2. Levels of the variable: Extrinsic motivation present, extrinsic motivation not present
3. Operationalization; Monetary reward will be used as the motivator
4. Outcome variable -The group with extrinsic motivation will feel better
5. Hypothesis The group with extrinsic motivation will feel better than the group without
6.Second variable :Intrinsic motivation
7.Level of the variable: Intrinsic motivation present, intrinsic motivation not present.
8.Operationalization :Praise will be used as a motivator
9.Hypothesized relationship between second variable and outcome variable is that the group with instrinsic motivation will feel better then the group without
10. When combineed IV #1 & IV #2 the conditions will be Intrinsically motivated,. Not intrinsically motivated, Extrinsic motivated, Not Extrinsic motivated
This question was asked on Jan 21, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- For each scenario given below, imagine that you are in charge of security. Apply the security mindset to answer these questions: What assets are important for
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter 10 TF.