1. First variable is extrinsic motivation
2. Levels of the variable: Extrinsic motivation present, extrinsic motivation not present
3. Operationalization; Monetary reward will be used as the motivator
4. Outcome variable -The group with extrinsic motivation will feel better
5. Hypothesis The group with extrinsic motivation will feel better than the group without
6.Second variable :Intrinsic motivation
7.Level of the variable: Intrinsic motivation present, intrinsic motivation not present.
8.Operationalization :Praise will be used as a motivator
9.Hypothesized relationship between second variable and outcome variable is that the group with instrinsic motivation will feel better then the group without
10. When combineed IV #1 & IV #2 the conditions will be Intrinsically motivated,. Not intrinsically motivated, Extrinsic motivated, Not Extrinsic motivated
Recently Asked Questions
- Question - List 3 promotional activities and explain how each of these activities could be used to support the marketing objectives pertaining to:
- What are some pitfalls to avoid when using face validity?
- I need help with this question. I hope to hear back from you soon. This is a stat class and I am having kind of a hard time understanding this.