a. Why a taxpayer whose income tax rate is 27.8% would hope that the rate could be truncated to a whole number when calculating the amount of tax owed on the tax form
1. Why the government prefers and requires the taxpayer to round the tax rate
b. Use your mental math process in calculating the above situation and how you would use rounding and truncating in real-world scenarios
1. Provide two examples of each rounding and truncation (four total examples) to illustrate mental math skills.
Recently Asked Questions
- A marketing firm evaluates all job candidates for account executive positions on the basis of the candidates' job history and previous experience, their
- Analyze the actions of andrew Jackson. Weigh both the pros and cons and, did Jackson make a good president?
- A researcher wants to determine if eating blackberries can help reduce the number and severity of sore throats. Ten people have volunteered to take part in a