2) What does the statement: The n x n matrix A is invertible.
3) How do I justify these statements: a) A is an invertible matrix b) A is row equivalent to the n x n identity matrix c) A has n pivot positions d) The equation Ax =0 has only the trivial solution. e) The equation Ax = b has at least one solution for each b in R
f) The columns of A span R^n g) The linear transformation x (arrow) Ax maps R^n onto R^n h) There is an n x n matrix D such that AD =I j) The columns of A form a basis of R^n
are equivalent to to the statement the n x n matrix A is invertable
This question was asked on Jan 27, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- ADVANCED INNOVATION MANAGEMENT Please help me answer these questions, all of them are under "OPEN INNOVATION" Topic 2 National Systems of Innovation &
- ADVANCED INNOVATION MANAGEMENT Please help me answer these questions, all of them are under "OPEN INNOVATION" Topic 1 Managing Innovation within Organisations
- I am writing about an essay about China's export, what are the cons of over rely growth on Net export? what are the cons of having a low currency, massive