• Explain what the author means by “fickle picker” to help determine if a set of ordered pairs represents a function and how it can be used to identify a function. Provide an example.
• Explain whether it matters or does not matter which values you pick for x when you graph a line by plotting points. Explain your reasoning.
• Compile a list of five most practical concepts from all the textbook chapters that you believe would be important to a student planning a career that heavily relies on math.
• Make a list of 25 professions that rely on math.
• Identify and discuss three key principles learned in the course.
• Discuss how each of these principles can help you in your current or future life circumstances.
Hi. I am uploading document explaining cartesian coordinate systems. Please go... View the full answer