1. The reactor temperature is monitored (by TE/TT 714).
2. Rising temperature is alarmed at 225°F (see Horn).
3. An interlock shuts off stream A at 250°F, stopping the reaction (SV-1).
4. The operator can initiate the interlock by punching the panic switch (NC).
a) Construct the fault tree for this system.
b) Obtain the minimal cut sets.
(I am really sorry.
I thought that I have sent it.
Please check the file bellow)
Recently Asked Questions
- A water pipe with an inside diameter of 1 divided by 2 1/2 inches is 70 feet long in its run from the hot-water tank to the faucet. How much hot water is
- In today's business environment, more and more people entering the work force are more concerned with "free time" versus potentially higher salaries. What is
- Essay Question Describe the interplay between British actions (5points) and colonial responses (5points) that led up to the American Revolutionary War. Why