1. The reactor temperature is monitored (by TE/TT 714).
2. Rising temperature is alarmed at 225°F (see Horn).
3. An interlock shuts off stream A at 250°F, stopping the reaction (SV-1).
4. The operator can initiate the interlock by punching the panic switch (NC).
a) Construct the fault tree for this system.
b) Obtain the minimal cut sets.
(I am really sorry.
I thought that I have sent it.
Please check the file bellow)
Recently Asked Questions
- In a study comparing response rates between treated and non-treated subjects, 60% of subjects are observed to have both responded and been treated. If we also
- Suppose that Tucker Industries has annual sales of $5.80 million, cost of goods sold of $2.86 million, average inventories of $1,165,000, and average accounts
- Future Value of an Annuity What is the future value of a $470 annuity payment over 7 years if the interest rates are 6 percent?