a. Initial investment.
b. Operating cash inflows. ( Note: Be sure to consider the depreciation in year 6.)
c. Terminal cash flow. ( Note: This is at the end of year 5.)
2. Using the data developed in part a, find and depict on a time line the relevant cash flow stream associated with each of the two proposed replacement presses, assuming that each is terminated at the end of 5 years.
3. Using the data developed in part 2, apply each of the following decision techniques: a. Payback period. ( Note: For year 5, use only the operating cash inflowsâ�� that is, exclude terminal cash flowâ�� when making this calculation.)
b. Net present value ( NPV).
c. Internal rate of return ( IRR).
4. Draw net present value profiles for the two replacement presses on the same set of axes, and discuss conflicting rankings of the two presses, if any, resulting from use of NPV and IRR decision techniques.
5. Recommend which, if either, of the presses the firm should acquire if the firm has
( a) unlimited funds or
( b) capital rationing.
6. What is the impact on your recommendation of the fact that the operating cash inflows associated with press A are characterized as very risky in contrast to the low- risk operating cash inflows of press B?
i would like to check my work? thank you
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from GOVT2305PublicPolicy1Summer2014. Additional comments: "(1) What role did
- -The null hypothesis: H₀: -The alternative hypothesis: H₁: -The type of test statistic: (Z, t, Chi square, F) -The value of the test statistics: -The two
- What is the glymphatic system? How does this relate to sleep and possible treatments of neurological diseases? Is there anything that would help improve this