Consider the following firm competing in a perfectly competitive market. The market price is $9. This firm is currently producing 1000 units.
- What is the marginal profit of the 1000th unit? (Show work)
- How much are total fixed costs? (Show work)
- What are profits when the firm produces 1000? (Show work)
- Is this firm profit maximizing? (If "yes" shade in the profit; If "no" label the profit maximizing output Q* and do not shade in profit)
- Is this industry in long-run equilibrium? If yes, explain how you know. If not, explain precisely how the industry would transition to LR equilibrium.
Recently Asked Questions
- I don't understand how to set up the forward and reverse reactions. I need help with # 1&2.
- By 2009, Mr. Cardell decided to acquire another office furniture company. On July 1, 2009, the Holton-Central bankruptcy judge accepted Belmont's $4,765,000
- 1. Theobald's new Mediterranean diet requires that all his food come from one of the four "basic food groups", namely, Greek salad, figs, red wine, and