1. Watch the video. ( A link is posted at the bottom of this page.)
2. Post in the discussion forum by sharing some your views on unions, both in general and for the union characterized in the video. For full credit, make sure that you make an initial post and also respond to at least one classmate. Some issues you might address are:
by sharing some your views on unions, both in general and for the union characterized in the video. For full credit, make sure that you make an initial post and also respond to at least one classmate. Some issues you might address are:
What are some benefits of unions? What are some costs associated with unions? Do you have personal experience with unions? Why do you think union participation is lower today than it was in the past? Would you like to be a member of a union or would you prefer to negotiate individually? Why do you think businesses often try to stop workers from unionizing?
For this assignment, you'll be automatically assigned to a smaller group so that you can have a more focused discussion with your classmates. Also, this one is setup so that you'll only be able to see your classmates responses once you make your first post, so don't wait for others to post first!
Looking forward to reading your views!
Recently Asked Questions
- advantages and disadvantages of using divisional profit as the basis of incentive compensation
- Given that the current wage is $75 and the price of output (Q) is equal to $2.00, complete the table on your exam sheet.
- Suppose that a recent scandal has resulted in bad publicity for Uber. As a result, a ride with Uber (x1) no longer provides you with the same level of