1. Describe an important piece of program music you learned about from the Romantic period. Name the composer for your chosen piece, state the type of program music the piece is, give a brief synopsis of the program, or story associated with the music, and describe any important defining characteristics of the piece.
2. Who were the Russian Five? What was their contribution to music?
3. List and describe two styles of music composition that developed during the twentieth century.
4. Make a original tone row. You may write the tone row on the staff provided or simply write out the note names for your tone row.
5. Name and describe Igor Stravinsky's three stylistic periods.
Please answer all of the questions listed above. Somebody please. I need the answer ASAP. Thank you so much! I would really appreciate it.
Recently Asked Questions
- Effective team-building requires the following: leadership, skill mix, shared vision, and support team member competency technology all of the above
- All of the following are potential acquisition team members EXCEPT the __________. end user/customer program manager HR analyst financial manager
- All of the following are Department of Defense (DoD) organizations EXCEPT __________. the U.S. Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force the Children's Defense