1. Describe an important piece of program music you learned about from the Romantic period. Name the composer for your chosen piece, state the type of program music the piece is, give a brief synopsis of the program, or story associated with the music, and describe any important defining characteristics of the piece.
2. Who were the Russian Five? What was their contribution to music?
3. List and describe two styles of music composition that developed during the twentieth century.
4. Make a original tone row. You may write the tone row on the staff provided or simply write out the note names for your tone row.
5. Name and describe Igor Stravinsky's three stylistic periods.
Please answer all of the questions listed above. Somebody please. I need the answer ASAP. Thank you so much! I would really appreciate it.
Recently Asked Questions
- What methods can be used to encourage, review and provide feedback to individuals on a continuous basis?
- The purpose is to introduce you the problems faced in Consideration. When she was young, Francine Jacobs visited her father’s farm of 540 acres in eastern
- what communication style and methods encourage inclusion? Compensating for your own bias and assumptions