How to write the essay perfectly?
Contrast with the quotation from the Odyssey below a quotation of 4-8 lines that choose from another work we have read (the Iliad, the Theogony, the Works and Days, or the "Homeric Hymn to Demeter") to make your own argument about the difference between their perspectives on (1) violence or (2) magic or (3) gender relations or (4) the hero.
So she spoke, but I, drawing from the side my thigh the sharp sword,
rushed forward against Circe as if I were raging to kill her,
but she screamed aloud and ran under my guard, and clasping both knees
in loud lamentation spoke to me in winged words:
"What man are you and whence? Where are your city and parents?
The wonder is on me that you drank my drugs and not been
enchanted... There is a mind in you that no magic will work on.
You are then resourceful Odysseus."
Make sure to incorporate into the argument
1) the details of the passages through an analysis of the language
2) larger understanding of the texts in which they appear
3)ideas about the significance of the theme you choose in the two passages.
1) an introduction with a strong thesis,
2) body paragraphs with analysis, and
3) a conclusion that shows how the analysis proves your thesis.
Recently Asked Questions
- Define the terms Marketing Describe four marketing management philosophies. Discuss the differences between sales and market orientations. Describe several
- What are important communication style concepts for multicultural counselors to be aware of?
- Which of the following inventory measurement methods is not permitted under IFRS ?