1. Determine operating system and software and hardware requirements
- Assess client software and
licensing requirements, considering compatibility with existing application software and operating system.
2. Obtain deployment software to automate deployment
- Evaluate deployment software according to client requirements and organizational guidelines.
- Contact vendors and obtain technical specifications, including support arrangements and licensing.
3. Automate installation of operating system via network.
- Plan and deploy operating system / software package according to appropriate vendor installation procedures, with minimal disruption to network and clients.
- Configure and test installation to ensure that it meets client needs and vendor specifications.
- Install updates and patches.
List of software for deployment:
Recently Asked Questions
- A minimum of __________ bits are needed to provide different addresses for 10 devices.
- Joe, a new network engineer, is working on the redesign of ABC Enterprise. He has identified the organizational needs and created the infrastructure summary
- In developing a backup strategy, are magnetic tapes still a practical option given today's technologies?