7. Which utility would you use to test communication on someone else's computer using
their NETBIOS name as a parameter
8. Which utility would you use to test the internal configuration of TCP/IP on a computer? Hint: It is typically a reserved address and indicates it is your own computer. Execute this command and submit screen shots.
9. Which utility would you use check your current connections and protocol related statistics. Execute this command
Recently Asked Questions
- I need to report for 1.Find a friend, relative, or co-worker with a computer that uses an operating system that you don't usually use (Windows, Mac OS, or
- 1.BlueCo has been allocated IP address block 126.96.36.199 /24 for use on their corporate network.They have these subnet requirements: 1.Reception: 4 IP addresses
- Router X is running EIGRP and is connected to Router A, B, C, and D as shown in the table below. Through EIGRP update messages, router X learns about four