While interviewing and examining a 17-year-old male, you discover a white patch on his buccal mucosa and slanting palpebral fissures in his eyes. He also states during the interview that he plays baseball and is hoping to earn an athletic scholarship to college.
- What do you suspect? What kind of client teaching is appropriate in this situation?
- Discuss appropriate educational materials for health promotion and disease prevention
- When would slanting palpebral fissures be normal?
- While performing a retinal examination on this patient, you discover that the margins of the optic disc become blurred and indistinct. What further testing would be required? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- Anna started having sex since she was 12 years old. She is currently 17 and is spending more time with boys who provide her with drugs. Her choices are leading
- What exactly is rock and roll? Need help related to a book name is What's That Sound?: An Introduction to Rock and Its History , Authors: John Covach, Andrew
- Account Balance 8976 8308 10028 11256 9869 10194 8706 9557 10565 9434 9687 9490 8806 9561 11757 9406 11150 7671 8803 9571 9566 7885 9773 9121 9298 10285 7801