While interviewing and examining a 17-year-old male, you discover a white patch on his buccal mucosa and slanting palpebral fissures in his eyes. He also states during the interview that he plays baseball and is hoping to earn an athletic scholarship to college.
- What do you suspect? What kind of client teaching is appropriate in this situation?
- Discuss appropriate educational materials for health promotion and disease prevention
- When would slanting palpebral fissures be normal?
- While performing a retinal examination on this patient, you discover that the margins of the optic disc become blurred and indistinct. What further testing would be required? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- The probability that a person in the United States has type B+ blood is 10 %. Five unrelated people in the United States are selected at random.
- Cruz Video Center accumulates the following cost and net realizable data at December 31. Inventory Categories Cost Data Net Realizable Value Data
- The table below shows the results of a survey in which 143 men and 145 women workers ages 25 to 64 were asked if they have at least onemonth'sincome set