While interviewing and examining a 17-year-old male, you discover a white patch on his buccal mucosa and slanting palpebral fissures in his eyes. He also states during the interview that he plays baseball and is hoping to earn an athletic scholarship to college.
- What do you suspect? What kind of client teaching is appropriate in this situation?
- Discuss appropriate educational materials for health promotion and disease prevention
- When would slanting palpebral fissures be normal?
- While performing a retinal examination on this patient, you discover that the margins of the optic disc become blurred and indistinct. What further testing would be required? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- On December 1 of the current year, the following accounts and their balances appear in the ledger of Latte Corp., a coffee processor:
- The air inside a bicycle tire pump has 20.9 joules of heat conducted away from while 67.7 joules of work done are being done on it. What is the change in
- Sandra’s utility function is