In this Application Assignment, you analyze meaningful use criteria to determine the authentic legal, financial, and ethical issues that may surround it.
- Reflect on the information presented in the Learning Resources, focusing on meaningful use legislation and the "Ethics in Nursing Informatics" section of your course text.
- Investigate the legal, financial, and ethical issues surrounding meaningful use.
- Ask yourself: What are the goals of meaningful use?
By Day 7 of Week 6
5-page essay in which you:
- Summarize the legal, financial, and ethical issues that may arise as a result of meaningful use legislation.
- Explain how these issues might present barriers to successful implementation within an organization.
- Discuss ways that health care organizations can make the most of their electronic health record investments in light of meaningful use.
- Explain how EHR-related meaningful use legislation is being implemented in your organization
Recently Asked Questions
- The ring road around Washington DC has a very aggressive surface The upper two inches of black top contains metal shrouds causes tire wear. You must address
- If the Earth’s surface continues to become warmer, what changes would you anticipate in the types of plants that are most successful?
- I am having some issues with this assignment. I am to pick two vulnerabilities from the list below, and make small app that demonstrates the vulnerability and