In this Application Assignment, you analyze meaningful use criteria to determine the authentic legal, financial, and ethical issues that may surround it.
- Reflect on the information presented in the Learning Resources, focusing on meaningful use legislation and the "Ethics in Nursing Informatics" section of your course text.
- Investigate the legal, financial, and ethical issues surrounding meaningful use.
- Ask yourself: What are the goals of meaningful use?
By Day 7 of Week 6
5-page essay in which you:
- Summarize the legal, financial, and ethical issues that may arise as a result of meaningful use legislation.
- Explain how these issues might present barriers to successful implementation within an organization.
- Discuss ways that health care organizations can make the most of their electronic health record investments in light of meaningful use.
- Explain how EHR-related meaningful use legislation is being implemented in your organization
Recently Asked Questions
- Hello, what type of constructs would be good to investigate when looking at the connection between childhood trauma and adult obesity? I am stuck on this part
- Use this information to answer the following 6 questions: A study is being conducted to compare the intake of calories at lunch for consumers of high-fiber
- Straight-Line, Declining-Balance, and Sum-of-the-Years'-Digits Methods A light truck is purchased on January 1 at a cost of $40,180. It is expected to serve