This week, complete the Aquifer case titled "SIMPLE Case 2: 60-year-old woman with episodic chest discomfort - Ms. Johnston"
Apply information from the Aquifer Case Study to answer the following discussion questions:
- Discuss the history of present illness that you would take on this patient in preparation for the clinic visit. Include questions regarding Onset, Location, Duration, Characteristics, Aggravating Factors, Relieving Factors, Treatment, Severity (OLDCARTS).
- Describe the physical exam and diagnostic tools to be used for Ms. Johnston. Are there any additional you would have liked to be included that were not?
- What plan of care will Ms. Johnston be given at this visit; what is the patient education and follow-up?
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between flagship, endangered and umbrella species
- 20. Consider the following argument: Either you think that money is important or you think that happiness is important. Provided that you believe that
- Which of the following will not cause a decrease in the present value of a sequence of payments? Select one: a. A decrease in a future expected payment. b. An