This week, complete the Aquifer case titled "SIMPLE Case 2: 60-year-old woman with episodic chest discomfort - Ms. Johnston"
Apply information from the Aquifer Case Study to answer the following discussion questions:
- Discuss the history of present illness that you would take on this patient in preparation for the clinic visit. Include questions regarding Onset, Location, Duration, Characteristics, Aggravating Factors, Relieving Factors, Treatment, Severity (OLDCARTS).
- Describe the physical exam and diagnostic tools to be used for Ms. Johnston. Are there any additional you would have liked to be included that were not?
- What plan of care will Ms. Johnston be given at this visit; what is the patient education and follow-up?
Recently Asked Questions
- A large, not-for-profit HCO begins its move from an "excellence in care" mission by a review of comprehensive personal health services, as shown in Exhibit
- Country Company owns 20 % of Anito Company ’ s preferred stock and 80 % of its common stock . Anito ’ s stock outstanding at December 31 , 2007 is as
- ABC University , a proprietary educational institution has a gross income for the taxable year of 15,000,000 . Of the gross income 5,000,000 was derived from