This week, complete the Aquifer case titled "SIMPLE Case 2: 60-year-old woman with episodic chest discomfort - Ms. Johnston"
Apply information from the Aquifer Case Study to answer the following discussion questions:
- Discuss the history of present illness that you would take on this patient in preparation for the clinic visit. Include questions regarding Onset, Location, Duration, Characteristics, Aggravating Factors, Relieving Factors, Treatment, Severity (OLDCARTS).
- Describe the physical exam and diagnostic tools to be used for Ms. Johnston. Are there any additional you would have liked to be included that were not?
- What plan of care will Ms. Johnston be given at this visit; what is the patient education and follow-up?
Recently Asked Questions
- P = 550 – Q 1 P = 650 – Q 2 where P is the willingness to pay (i.e., marginal benefits) in $/ton from a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions for each
- The FDA is interested in knowing if Dr . Pepper is really keeping to their claim of actually providing 20 oz . of toothpaste in their “ 20 oz . bottle ”
- A random variable X has mean μ X and standard deviation σ X . Suppose n independent observations of X are taken and the average x of these n observations is