This week, complete the Aquifer case titled "SIMPLE Case 2: 60-year-old woman with episodic chest discomfort - Ms. Johnston"
Apply information from the Aquifer Case Study to answer the following discussion questions:
- Discuss the history of present illness that you would take on this patient in preparation for the clinic visit. Include questions regarding Onset, Location, Duration, Characteristics, Aggravating Factors, Relieving Factors, Treatment, Severity (OLDCARTS).
- Describe the physical exam and diagnostic tools to be used for Ms. Johnston. Are there any additional you would have liked to be included that were not?
- What plan of care will Ms. Johnston be given at this visit; what is the patient education and follow-up?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from SY0-501 2-26-2018.pdf. Additional comments: "Im not sure about this
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from SCM301_InventoryAssignment_SP15 (1).
- 1. How do you know if someone is abnormal? On what sorts of things do you base that judgement? 2. What is the value of psychotherapy?