2 unread replies.
Men and women both can experience urologic concerns with aging. This week's presentations and readings covered urologic concerns and common problems.
Utilize the national guidelines and scholarly references to develop your responses.
Men and women can both get UTIs. What factors contribute to the development of a UTI in men versus women? Include risk factors. In which sex is a UIT more concerning and why?
As a provider it is essential for you to know to interpret DRE findings and what your next step should be. The American Urology Association has specific recommendations based on age. Be sure you know these because the guidelines will guide your patient counseling and treatment plan.
- What does the AUA state about drawing PSA levels?
- If you do decide to draw a level what specific counseling should you include in your education today?
- Urinary tract infections
- It is important to know when to treat a UTI and when not to treat. Is there a particular situation where you would not treat a UTI?
Recently Asked Questions
- Question 36 Both humans and plants exhibit circadian rhythms which are caused by periods of light and dark (or day and night). True False Question 37 In many
- Bob’s pizza has collected data for the last ten days for the time from when an order is taken until the pizza is finished (see follow data) (five samples are
- I need help with this question please thank you ery much jansajkdnkjadsknkn cdsnk kndsfnkdsfsdkn