2 unread replies.
Men and women both can experience urologic concerns with aging. This week's presentations and readings covered urologic concerns and common problems.
Utilize the national guidelines and scholarly references to develop your responses.
Men and women can both get UTIs. What factors contribute to the development of a UTI in men versus women? Include risk factors. In which sex is a UIT more concerning and why?
As a provider it is essential for you to know to interpret DRE findings and what your next step should be. The American Urology Association has specific recommendations based on age. Be sure you know these because the guidelines will guide your patient counseling and treatment plan.
- What does the AUA state about drawing PSA levels?
- If you do decide to draw a level what specific counseling should you include in your education today?
- Urinary tract infections
- It is important to know when to treat a UTI and when not to treat. Is there a particular situation where you would not treat a UTI?
Recently Asked Questions
- I am not sure exactly what questions I got wrong. I checked my answers numerous times and I thought I had answered them all correctly.
- I am trying to learn how to write java code that incorperate the use of selective and repetitive statements, in a property tax calculator. Prompt the user to
- If r is not significant, should a regression be done?