CASE STUDY #2:
Create a training script demonstrating your understanding of bodybuilding training principles for one of the phases of a training program (Foundational Training phase, Hypertrophy training phase, or Cutting training phase). The training script should be completed within the following guidelines:
- 1. State your name, school, or association that you work for.
- 2. State the training phase that you are designing the program for.
- 3. Outline the layout of the training program for one training day. (NOTE: Training program should be specific to one of the aforementioned phases of training.) Provide an explanation describing how your recommendations are specific to the phase of training that you have chosen to design the program for.
- 4. Provide thorough descriptions of the coaching cues you would use for each exercise that you recommend. For instance, if you recommend that the athlete should perform a front squat, state the coaching cues you will use to get the athlete to perform the movement properly. These coaching cues should be written in a narrative format. The reviewer should be able to read your script and get a mental image of what is trying to be relayed.
- 5. The training script should be for one training day.
- 6. Include both a warm-up and cool-down routine with coaching cue descriptions for each drill.
- 7. The script should be 1500+ words typed and submitted in a Word (.DOC) or PDF format. For ease of review, please used Size 12 font in Black.
Recently Asked Questions
- Determine the temperature distribution in an insulated 10 cm diameter by 3 m long copper rod heated at one end to 600°C and cooled to 30°C at the other end.
- For #2 above, write up the results (using fake data) as you would see them in a results section of an APA empirical research article. Make sure to have one
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from hw1-su16.pdf. Additional comments: "Why are constants in I-type