- King et al. suggest that the majority of studies report ratio measures of effect in relation to this outcome. Discuss the advantages or disadvantages of a study reporting and interpreting only the relative or only the absolute measure of effect. .
- How might a researcher reconcile when the absolute and relative measures of effect lead to opposite conclusions?
- Consider how this issue applies to the topic you have selected for your final paper, and discuss which of them is most meaningful. Use the first paragraph of your response to summarize your final topic so the class has enough information to understand your choice. Respond to your classmates' choices.
Recently Asked Questions
- One thousand dollars is deposited in an account. At the end of 1 years, there is $1,100 in an account. If the interest is compounded continuously, find the
- You land a job at an online marketing/consulting firm after attaining a business degree with an emphasis in statistics. You walk into your office on the first
- Draw the products B, E and F I got the other ones correct but his ones are giving me trouble. thank you!