- King et al. suggest that the majority of studies report ratio measures of effect in relation to this outcome. Discuss the advantages or disadvantages of a study reporting and interpreting only the relative or only the absolute measure of effect. .
- How might a researcher reconcile when the absolute and relative measures of effect lead to opposite conclusions?
- Consider how this issue applies to the topic you have selected for your final paper, and discuss which of them is most meaningful. Use the first paragraph of your response to summarize your final topic so the class has enough information to understand your choice. Respond to your classmates' choices.
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose you are in a car that is going around a curve . The speedometer reads a constant 30 miles per hour . Which of the following is NOT true ?
- For a single restriction q = 1 , the F - statistic
- The owner of a fish market has an assistant who has determined that the weights of catfish are normally distributed , with a mean of 3.2 pounds and a standard