Hello! I have been working on this homework assignment for hours and cannot figure out the answers. I will provide scenario and questions below.
You have determined the Unit for which Sandra must make FTE projections. For the remaining questions in this section, refer to the figures used and or obtained related to the Unit identified in Question 1.
Additional information includes
· the budgeted hours of care per patient day (HPPD-budgeted) is 8.8; and
· each employee receives 300 paid non-productive hours/year.
4. Calculate the number of FTEs needed for the Unit. Show the formulas used and all calculations. Include the reference used for your calculations at the beginning of your work.
5. Calculate the TOTAL FTEs needed accounting for nonproductive time. Include the reference used for your calculations at the beginning of your work.
6. Sharon now knows how many total FTEs are currently needed on the unit to provide safe, quality care to the patients on the unit. However, with a 20% projected increase in occupancy rate and average length of stay remaining steady on the unit, how will the required FTEs be affected?
7. Calculate the TOTAL FTEs required to reflect an increased patient volume of 20% (don't forget to account for nonproductive time).Include the reference used for your calculations at the beginning of your work.
8. When Sharon calculated the number of FTEs budgeted currently in this unit and compared it to the number of actual FTEs being paid for, she found she was under budget by three FTEs. Explain how that could have happened and how this information affects her FTE budget request for the next year.
Recently Asked Questions
- You are trying to compare the Fahrenheit and Celsius scales and you have two examples:Temperature A is -20 degrees Celsius and -4 degrees
- Assume you are creating a database for IS paint store. The database needs to support the following business functions. Allow customers to browse the inventory.
- The Subjective Necessity for Social Settlements (1892) by Jane Addams. Hist 1302