Learning Activity Review Questions
1. When caring for clients, how do you ensure that you are following your scope of practice?
2. Case study - Betty is an RN on a surgical postoperative unit. Due to short staffing and client who has a decreased blood pressure, she asks the LPN to administer the packed red blood cells for the client in 425 A. When the LPN questions this, Betty replies, "You have seen me do it many times. I will be in to check on the client as soon as I can." Should the LPN hang the blood? Why or why not?
3. Locate the NPA for the state you plan to work in as an LPN. Review and save this document for your future reference. Where did you find this document (URL address acceptable)?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from PS410 Unit 1 Quiz.
- Answer two of the following questions, in complete paragraphs with 5 - 8 sentences each (please include the questions you are answering with your response):
- a. what happens when there is a positive shock to aggregate demand from a boom in the construction of new housing? explain using the multiplier diagram and the