9. Discuss the assessment, medical interventions, and nursing care for the
patient with Systemic Lupus Erythematous (SLE).
10. Discuss the assessment, medical interventions, and nursing care for the patient with Disseminated Intravascular Coagulopathy (DIC).
11. Discuss the pathophysiology, nursing assessment, medical interventions and nursing care for a patient experiencing a genitourinary trauma.
12. Describe the assessment, indications, and selection of patients requiring a kidney or heart transplant.
13. Discuss care of the kidney transplant patient and living donor.
14. Explain the effects of immunosuppressive therapy among the patients receiving a tissue or organ transplantation.
15. Discuss the complications of tissue and organ transplantation.
16. Discuss end of life considerations in critical care.
Recently Asked Questions
- Discuss the advantages for policy of mandated minimum staffing ratios in the positive versus normative economic dichotomy
- what health policy has had the greatest impact on health care in the United States? Why?
- what role can consumers, providers, payers, suppliers, and regulators play in health care quality, and cost containment?