Reflect upon a current or previous organization, and consider the
organizational mission, vision, and values, as well as the organizational culture and leadership practices.
1.Provide a concise introduction
2. In what ways did the organizational mission, vision, and values reflect a culture of excellence?
a. How were the mission, vision, and values similar to and different from your personal philosophy of nursing and core values?
b. How were the mission and values reflected in the organizational culture and leadership?
3. Identify one recommendation for improvement or further enhancement of congruence between organizational mission/values and the day-to-day organizational culture and leadership practices that you observed. Include your rationale. How might the LEAN Six Sigma approach be applied to address this gap?
4. Recommend one leadership approach or strategy that can be applied to support a culture of excellence within your future MSN role. Include your rationale and the intended impact.
5. Conclude with a succinct synopsis of key points and concise self-reflection of how this topic contributes to your growth as a future leader in the chosen specialty track.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which statement made by the patient diagnosed with scleroderma indicates to the RN an understanding of the teaching plan? a. "I should avoid cold temperatures"
- Which intervention is a priority when the RN administers alendronate? Administer the medication first thing in the morning. Instruct the patient to chew each
- Which response by the RN is best when the patient diagnosed with gout asks about using aspirin to relieve pain in the left great toe? "Aspirin can interfere