1) Describe the difference between process and outcome measures.
Discuss why these are important to the evaluation of public health programs and interventions
2) Discuss the need for evaluation of public health programs. Describe your proposed process and outcome measures. What potential tools can be used to collect these measures?
Please include reference
Recently Asked Questions
- A 77-year-old male presents to the emergency department at 1:00 PM with acute onset of pain in his left lower extremity for the past 2 hours. The patient has
- Patient has sudden right sided facial drooping with excessive drooling and tearing on the effective side. What are five differential diagnoses for the patient?
- What factors must be assessed when critically appraising quantitative studies (e.g., validity, reliability, and applicability)? Which is the most important?