You are seeing Michael "Jazzy" Myer today at clinic. The chief complaint is "I need my medications refilled" on
the chart. Jazzy is a Puerto Rican transgender male to female patient who is new to the practice. She has been scheduled for a 15-minute appointment today so you know you will need to address the problem for today and schedule a return new patient visit. The patient has a history of hypertension, chronic kidney disease, chronic pain, and diabetes type 2.
· Estradiol Valerate 60 mgs IM q 2 weeks
· Sprionolactone 200 mgs PO q day
· Amlodipine 10 mgs PO q day
· Vicodin 7.5 mgs q 6 hours PO prn pain
· Metformin 1000 mgs PO BID q day
After you open the interview and invite the patient to tell her story, Jazzy says, "I was just release from San Quentin a week ago and I have been out of my medication since I was arrested 2 years ago." I really need my pain medication and Valium. I am so nervous.
Use the case study to do the following:
Recently Asked Questions
- define the metaparadigm of nursing and concepts
- 2. Discuss 3 key points of Cystic Fibrosis. 3. What does BMI address? 4. What is the BMI range for underweight, normal weight, overweight & obesity? please
- Write the branch of the autonomic nervous system who stimulation would cause each effect.Choose: sympathetic or parasympathetic increased diameter of pupils