1. Define working capital and working capital management. Provide examples and discussion with
integration of scholarly resources.
2. Distinguish between cash flows and revenues and expenses. Why should a nurse manager or executive be concerned with issues such as cash flow and inventory levels?
3. Describe the cash budgeting process. How is this process handled in your current organization?
4. Discuss factors related to efficient inventory management. Provide an example that you have had experience with at your current or previous employer.
5. Describe the sources of long-term financing for health care organizations.
6. Explain the relative merits of equity financing versus debt financing.
7. Distinguish between the different equity sources of financing. Consider the changing roles of equity sources of financing and how it impacts your healthcare organization.
8. Explain the purpose and methods used for feasibility studies. Provide an example when a feasibility study was utilized at your current or past organization, and the outcome of the proposed project.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is clonal proliferation and autonomy and immortal related to clonal proliferation?
- Several nurses in a nursing team rotate through the same schedule in a busy Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of a major hospital. One of the nurses, Kathy, has
- What are the restrictions regarding nurse practitioners prescribing medications in Ohio.