you are assigned to take care of African Indian female who is 87 years old. she was admitted with cognitive heart
failure and to rule our myocardial infarction ( a heart attack) you have already sailed through several clinical days and made pretty good grades, but you feel anxious about today because this is the first time that you will expected to document your nursing care.
1) what type of details you will be expected to document?
2) how will you document information in an electronic health record ?
3) when will you need to chart? how often?
4) the patient's daughter, who is on her HIPPA form, asks to see some information on the EHR about her mother's lab results. what will you do?
Recently Asked Questions
- Q4 is to outline 4 points that describe the philosophical framework underpinning primary health care? I my on the right track with this points that i have list
- 6. Health issues can be age specific and there are many, below in the table is a selection of various health issues that may affect specific health groups.
- how can you successfully delegate and manage patient care as charge nurse in an acute care setting