This question has been answered
Evidence Base Practice Nursing Interventions for Diabetes
- Identify an article published in the last 5 years, has focus on an intervention or treatment tool for managing diabetes in adults or children. The article must have direct application to nursing practice
- A 10 slide PowerPoint presentation on the study's findings and how they can be used by nurses as an intervention. Include speaker notes for each slide.
Include the following:
- Describe the intervention or treatment tool and the specific patient population used in the study.
- Summarize the main idea of the research findings for a specific patient population. The research presented must include clinical findings that are current, thorough, and relevant to diabetes and nursing practice.
- Provide a descriptive and reflective discussion of how the new tool or intervention can be integrated into nursing practice. Provide evidence to support your discussion.
- Explain why psychological, cultural, and spiritual aspects are important to consider for a patient who has been diagnosed with diabetes. Describe how support can be offered in these respective areas as part of a plan of care for the patient. Provide examples.
- Cite to 3 sources which must be published within the last 5 years and relevant to this work and nursing practice.
Answered by Expert Tutors
365,875 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses