This question has been answered
Chap 25—Problem Employees: Rule Breakers, Marginal Employees and the Chemically or Psychologically Impaired
- What are the "do's and don't's" of Rules in an organization?
- Define, compare and contrast "Constructive Discipline" and "Destructive Discipline"
- Name the criteria that must be present to make disciple fair and a growthful experience
- Define strategies that build an atmosphere of self-discipline, the best approach to well- functioning organizations
- Name the four common steps in Progressive Discipline
- Describe a successful disciplinary conference for an employee
- Describe the main elements in a termination/separation meeting
- Define the formal grievance process? When is this most often used?
- Define the rights and responsibilities of those involved in the grievance process (be sure to use your ATI reference)
- Define and compare the disciplinary process for unionized employees
- Chemical impairment—define and provide a profile of a chemically impaired nurse
- What are the recommended ways to confront and support a chemically impaired employee?
- What are the reentry guidelines for a previously chemically impaired nurse to return to practice?
Answered by Expert Tutors
261,329 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses