Clinical Decision Making IRISH-AMERICANS
1. List appropriate nursing interventions that can be implemented to facilitate communication within this family system.
2. Describe the family structure of some Irish-American families and the effect the family organization may have on health-seeking behaviors, and explain how this may affect nursing interventions when providing care for Mr. McMartin.
3. Identify how Mr. McMartin's behavior may be affected by time and space variables.
4. List at least two etiological reasons for the development of alcoholism within an Irish-American family.
5. Identify sociocultural variables within an Irish-American family that may facilitate perceived emotional distance.
277,629 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses