As a nursing student, you are required to carry malpractice insurance at your university.
When you graduate and go into practice as an RN, the decision to carry malpractice
insurance is no longer a requirement, unless you are acting in a specialized role such as
a nurse anesthetist, nurse practitioner, or midwife at the hospital where you work.
1. What is the purpose of carrying malpractice insurance for registered nurses?
2. Does the employing agency always carry malpractice insurance for professional
3. Identify the pros and cons for carrying personal malpractice insurance for
4. Discuss the items you should look for in a personal malpractice policy for
5. Describe the amounts most commonly covered under a personal malpractice
policy for registered nurses.
426,507 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses