1. Name five organs that produce digestive secretions: Name the secretions.
2. Where are the following nutrients DIGESTED?
3. Where are the following nutrients ABSORBED?
4. Discuss the function of the Large Intestine:
5. Describe the musculature of the stomach and small intestine?
6. Describe the denaturing of a protein.
7. Name and differentiate the 3 ways nutrients are ABSORBED.
8. Describe the transport of nutrients in the vascular system.
9. Describe the transport of nutrients in the lymphatic system.
10. Define and differentiate:
1. Mouth- Salivary glands secreted digestive enzymes like lingual lipase, amylase Stomach- gastrin, gastric lipase, acid.... View the full answer