I have to answer the following questions and need help, I'm terrible at writing. Just need example to learn
2. Briefly describe the path of food through the digestive system and explain each organ's role in the digestive process. Research two digestive dysfunctions that can occur and discuss how each of them could impact a person's health.
3. Define and discuss the difference between micronutrients and macronutrients. Also, discuss their importance in the body at rest and during exercise.
4.Find a potential client (friend, family member, current training client, yourself) and initiate an initial assessment.
Have the client complete the appropriate questionnaires. Forms can be found in the "Initial Assessment and Triage Questionnaire" packet included with your course materials.
Design and fully describe your nutrition and coaching plan for the client including:
1. Your findings from collecting preliminary client information
2. Client level and the reason for choosing this level
3. Limiting factors
4. Outcome goals
5. Behavior goals
6. Which assessments you will record and why/how you will incorporate the results
7. Your recommended nutrition and supplement plan
8. What (if anything) your client will need to discuss with his or her physician
9. Referrals to your professional network (if needed)
10. Proposed appointment scheduling including:
b. What you will discuss at each appointment
11. A plan of action if you observe a plateau
12. A plan of action if your client changes his or her goals
Be as detailed as possible in your plan.
Recently Asked Questions
- Define and explain the evidence of the MTHFR and FUT2 genes and mechanism of how these may interact with nutrition to form 'personalised nutrition' . what food
- Describe FUT2 in regards to - secretor of oligosacharides and B12 absorption.
- What is the impact of reduced enzymatic activity on the FUT2 & MTHFR genes. Is there any % associated with a hetero or homozygote mutation ?