Medicare Part D Donut Hole
This assignment covers chapters 7 and 8. You are to complete the work and submit it on time for grading. You can use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Edraw, or Adobe Acrobat. Submit your work as an attachment using the Assignment link. Start early and email your instructor for clarification on any ambiguity. I will be answering all email questions up to Friday by 5pm. Any email questions arrive after 5pm on Friday may not be answered in time for you to work on your assignment and may cause you to lose points. Start early!
In order to help senior citizens better understanding how Medicare Part D works, you have been asked to convert Medicare Part D information into a flowchart. The attached "Understanding the Medicare Part D Donut Hole" contains the most essential information but, because it was published in November of 2010 and then updated in 2014, the cost information needs to be updated for 2018. The cost information includes: (1) deductible, (2) initial coverage limit, and (3) out-of-pocket (OOP) threshold.
- Read the "Understanding the Medicare Part D Donut Hole" carefully and thoroughly.
- Use flowchart symbols correctly (6 points). There will be one point penalty for each incorrectly used symbol. No credit will be given if submitted flowchart contains 3 or more incorrect symbols.
- Present accurate and current information (3 points). The flowchart you submitted should display 2018 cost information. No credit will be given if you submitted a flowchart that contains outdated information.
- Concise (1 point). Concise is defined as no redundancy. If you see same sequence of activities repeat several times, you may need to analyze your implementation and see whether you should incorporate a loop into your flowchart.
The flowchart should be developed using Word, Visio, or Edraw Mindmap. Other file formats will not be accepted.
Edraw Mindmap is a freeware and can be downloaded from http://www.edrawsoft.com/download-mindmap.php
Recently Asked Questions
- I'm looking into doing a little study myself to see how other people experiences was on interviews if you could give me your point of view that would help out.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from INT 620 Milestone Two Spreadsheet Foreign Currency Impact.xlsx.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ASSESSMENT - TUTE - Week 4 - 2017 S2 - FINAL.pdf.