Using C#, in an application called LinkedWords, prompt the user to type in a
sentence. Separate their input into words, placing each word into a linked list as a separate node. Once it's in the linked list, do the following:
- Loop through the list and output the length of each word. Then, output the average length of the words in the list. For example, "I am ready for the weekend" would output "1 2 5 3 3 7: 3.5"
- Prompt the user for a new word, and add it to the beginning of the list. Then, loop through the list and output the sentence with the new word added.
- Prompt the user for a word to remove from the sentence. Remove that word from the list, then loop through and output the list again.
In C#, compile a Card class that stores the suit (hearts, clubs, spades, diamonds) and face value (2 through 10 plus jack, queen, king and ace). Add whatever constructors, methods, and/or properties are necessary for the rest of the problem.
In a separate driver application (GUI or console), use a stack of Card objects to implement a simple "high-low" card game:
Recently Asked Questions
- Note: All questions should be done without the use of loops or if statements.
- In C#, compile an application called ThreadDemo which demonstrates the use of basic threading as follows: A method named UnlockedOutput should use a loop to
- In C#, compile a program called SimpleThread. In it, implement a method that outputs a line of text. There should also be a thread that calls that method, and